Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good Answer

Anytime we find a good answer to a difficult or challenging question, we ought to share it with others. Therefore, I commend to you a recent article by Dr. Russell Moore. You will note that I have a standing link to his page just to the left (no, your other left). I am not one to name drop or link to pages in order to flatter myself. Dr. Moore is a very clear thinker and nearly all of his work is relevant, fresh and easily digested by the average Jon (like me).

In his article, entitled "Grave Signs," Dr. Moore speaks to the subject of cremation and how we as believers ought to understand it. You may or may not agree with his conclusions but you will be better off having read this piece. This is an article that you may wish to copy and save for when this question comes to you personally.

No comments: