Monday, May 7, 2007

Cleveland Rocks

I am in the Cleveland area this week (M-W) for the Basics Conference at Parkside Church where Alistair Begg serves as the pastor. Begg is one of my favorite preachers of our modern era. He brings a clarity to God's word like few men today, plus the Scottish accent in fun to hear. I am looking forward to a challenging and refreshing few days.

Tim Challies will be blogging from this conference and also leading a breakout session on blogging as it relates to ministry. You can check his page for up-to-the-minute details about speakers and sessions. Other speakers include Voddie Baucham, Edward Lobb and Derek Thomas. The worship will be led by Keith and Kristyn Getty, which will certainly be a blessing.

Please pray that I will use my time wisely and return to FB Prospect with a invigorated vision and more fervent zeal for ministry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

With a line up like that, I can't see how you would be anything less than invigorated!

Ahhgg...can't...see...eyes...green...with envy...