Thursday, February 4, 2010

Encouragement from our Father

I am always astounded at how the Lord works. He is God. He is Sovereign. He is always 'working.' Yet, when I actually see firsthand what He is doing, I am blown away. What makes this even more incredible to me (weak faith warning) is when I pray and ask Him for something and then (BAM) the evidence of God and His work in answer to my prayer is right in front of my eyes. This is such an encouragement to me!

I know He hears my prayers. I know He answers my prayers. However, as if to show His grace for me, He lets me actually see it with my physical eyes and not merely through the eyes of faith. This was my experience today, and it was so sweet! God is good, all the time. Yet, there are times when He is just so good. To the praise of His grace!

No comments: