Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Outside the Box

Tonight our church will launch "Sharing & Caring," a new outreach and in reach strategy. To the right you see a picture of our church building. It is time for us to get out of the box, out of the safe confines of our building, in order to share Christ with our community.

In addition, we will also be seeking to do "in reach" to folks who are part of our church family, ones who are delinquent or have specific needs. The Church desperately needs to care for those in the Body of Christ. We hope to be more intentional about doing that.

I suspect that many of our folks are anxious about this endeavor. I am. I am excited because I know for certain that God will honor our faithful obedience, and that is exciting! Yet, we may encounter adversity as well. How will we respond?

Please pray for our church and our community. I will keep "the world" posted as to our progress in the coming weeks.

No comments: