Friday, October 12, 2007

Hillary Spells Danger for the Unborn

Justin Taylor provides an enlightening blurb from author Paul Kengor, a noted presidential historian. He has penned the book God and Hillary Clinton: A Spiritual Life. The title itself is almost laughable. At any rate, it should come as no surprise that this candidate is vehemently pro abortion. But, this is only one issue, among many, that conservatives would disagree on with Mrs. Clinton. The list is long. How will things play out? Time will tell, as the 2008 election approaches.

However, as Christians we do not put our ultimate trust in elected officials - of any stripe. We trust the Sovereign God. The one who created man in His image. The God whom the Psalmist said, "formed my inward parts" and "wove me in my mother's womb." Indeed, we are "fearfully and wonderfully made." The "doctrine" of abortion, that Clinton preaches, may end a life, but it does not negate the truth of Psalm 139.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I have a hard time believing Hillary really understands Who God is. He died so that we could LIVE! Eternal life He gives, death is only caused by sin. God is Always for LIFE,,,He created it! I am thankful to know our precious Lord as my personal Savior! I am praying that Hillary finds life through His blood. We need to pray for her!