Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Whirlwind Week

The past week has been a real whirlwind. My time in Cleveland at Parkside Church was very refreshing. I made the trip with a great bunch of guys from a neighboring church. I returned to KY just in time to change clothes and jump in the car with my family for a trip to West Virginia. We had a great time at my niece's wedding. I hope to have pictures to post soon.

The wedding was a great expression of the gospel and celebration of Christian marriage. It was so encouraging and a wonderful time with family and dear friends. Now Mike is officially part of our family and we welcome him with great joy.

The busyness of ministry and my lack of anything interesting to say will keep me from posting for a while. Blessings to all who visit here regularly. Press on!

No comments: