Saturday, July 12, 2008

Map Has A Birthday

You may have noticed that on the bottom left side of my page there is a nifty little world map. I was just informed by the guys that host this little gadget that it has been one year since I uploaded my Clustermap. Whohoo!! It's really pretty cool because each time someone visits my blog a little red dot is added to the map. It gets updated every few days.

They are preparing to clear off the old red dots and start over with a clean map. As you can tell I am brimming with excitement. It will be intriguing to see where the visitors hail from.
The map that I have inset into this post is taken off the IMB web page. It shows all the strategic areas around the world where Southern Baptist missionaries are working to share the gospel. In the grand scheme of things my blog map is cool, but not nearly as important as this one. Join me in praying for missionaries around the world. To God be the glory!

No comments: