Thursday, October 24, 2019

Finding Freedom in Saying Yes

I have received blessings and benefits from God's promises because of Jesus, as a result of God's grace. Not because I've accomplished something, not through my timely actions or clever insights.

God says "Yes" to me because he said "Yes" to Jesus.

Will I say Yes to God today? That is the question. Will I say Yes to his love, yes to his presence, yes to his power - surrendering, trusting, receiving?

Then, will I say Yes to others? Its risky. Will I take the risk and be open? Will I live loving and embracing, not striving or defending? Not trying to prove myself or my worth.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Yes will lead us to experience Grace + Love + Presence, with God and others. Saying Yes will lead us to freedom. Freedom from performing, judging, comparing, hiding.

In this moment, which is all that I have, I will say Yes to God and those he brings my way.

No comments: