Monday, April 16, 2012

A Long Walk Spoiled

I really like golf.  Whoever said that golf is just "a long walk spoiled" was sadly mistaken.  I realize it is not a game for everyone.  But, there is just something uniquely peaceful and remarkably challenging about playing a round of golf.  I'm a horrible golfer.  But usually I make one really good shot that leads me to believe that I should come back and play again.

If you live in the Louisville, KY area and enjoy golf, you should plan to participate in the first annual Mulligan Golf Classic.  This is a scramble event hosted by Jefferson Street, a terrific local ministry to the homeless.  It promises to be a wonderful day of golf and fellowship that will provide much needed financial support for this gospel-centered organization.

No comments: