Monday, April 9, 2012

Resurrection, Bubba and T4G

If I updated this blog more often I suspect someone would notice.  If I wrote more thought provoking content I suspect someone might even comment.  But alas, there are few spare moments to blog and even fewer thoughts that deserve to see the light of day.  However, today I will post a quick list of what is stirring in my head after a busy Easter weekend.

1.  Encouraging time with the Body in celebration of Christ's death and resurrection.  The joy and fervor I experienced on Friday night and Sunday morning blessed me to my core.  I want to celebrate my Savior that way every day!

2.  I get about 1 "comment" per week on this blog from Spammers.  It is the most ridiculous method of "marketing" ever conceived.  Who are these idiots and why do they feel the need to visit my obscure little corner of the web?

3.  I was thrilled with the result of the 2012 edition of The Masters.  The big winner, Bubba Watson, seems like the kind of guy I would enjoy hanging out with.  He is such a breath of fresh air for the PGA tour, on so many levels.

4.  I am preparing to attend T4G this week.  My tiny little brain is going to be pushed to the limit.  Like drinking from a fire hose.  In about 3 weeks I pray it will all sink into my heart as well.

5.  I miss my family terribly where we are apart, even for a few days.  However, it makes me value them so much more!

Blessings on you friends.  Enjoy His grace!
.
.

No comments: